The first meeting of the MBA was held on Sept 23, 2002
MBA meetings are held the 1st Wednesday of each month, at Noon at The Tavern on McGillen. All business owners are encouraged to join us for our meetings.
ABOUT THE MBA
The Mattawan Business Association is comprised of business owners of all sizes from home based to large industrial companies.
Why Join the MBA?
The benefits far outweigh the annual membership fee of $60 and they include:
- Free listing and page on the MBA web site at http://www.mattawan.org
- Free booth space at our annual holiday extravaganza ($40 to non-members)
- Free advertising in our monthly email newsletter to subscribers, each month a business is listed as a spotlight business in the newsletter.
- Participation in MBA held events
- Networking opportunities with our networking events
- Participate in monthly board meetings
- Promotion opportunities in our quarterly newsletter mailed to residents of the Village of Mattawan
- Welcome to the Community program for new businesses
JOIN NOW MAIL IN THE Membership Application (the fee is only $60/yr)
Some of the activities and events the MBA hosts or participates in:
- Fall community appreciation dinner
- Hosting a Holiday Extravaganza which members have a FREE space to promote their product/business
- Village Christmas Parade characters sponsored by MBA
- Golf outing
The MBA has also given back to the community in the following ways:
- Contributed to the building of the stage in the Village Park
- Contributed funds to the building of the stage in the Village Park
- $500 annual scholarship given to the MPEF
- Sponsorship of Wildcat Road and Trail 5k
- Donation to Mattawan Area Pantry
MBA Board Members:
Amelia Barker- King: President
Jenny Huyck: Vice President
Meredith LeBaron: Secretary
Amy Wotring: Treasurer
MBA Information and Documents